The fees for NSD Texas 2017 are listed below. NSD is currently accepting applications and will stop when full. Regular applications are due May 30th and financial aid applications are due May 15th.
NSD Texas (7/16 – 7/29): $2695
How to Apply: Parent and student read 1—9 below before you begin.
1. Read the NSD rules.
2. Fill out the application here.
If you intend on applying for financial aid and/or a segment of a camp session, click here.
3. Copy the front and back of your medical insurance card and your immunization record on one piece of paper.
4. Send your your medical insurance and immunization page to:
3201 South St. #112
Lincoln, NE 68502
5. Students will be notified of their acceptance/rejection within approximately three weeks after a complete application and payment are received. No student is accepted until their payment has cleared
6. Students should not make travel plans until they have been notified of their acceptance.
7. NSD charges a $150 service fee if your student chooses to fly as an unaccompanied minor. Parents should plan to accompany students who cannot travel alone or arrange travel with another student.
8. In April, students will receive an email with travel action items so that they can report their travel plans in accordance with directions given there. Submit travel plans as directed by June 1, or sooner.
9. Acceptance to NSD will be revoked for any student who does not follow the travel directions.